I don't take any pleasure having to say this, but the National Association of Broadcasters is selling radio out -- again.
I want to start by saying that there are a lot of great and good people at the NAB who care about radio and many broadcasters who serve on its board who do so for all the right reasons.
But somehow, our trade organization as powerful a lobby group as it is, is siding with big money, big broadcasters and those interested in further consolidation.
Consolidation has been a spectacular success and has made the radio industry more vital, more relevant, more vibrant and better able to compete with new&hellip
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale
- Cumulus Blows Up Detroit