I know. I know.
You have a hard time believing that college students -- in this case my students at USC -- can tell you anything you don't already know about programming your stations for them.
In that case, you should stop reading. Scroll down to some other stories you may have missed or page over to a traditional radio trade publication and read how good radio really is and how important HD radio is to attracting the next generation and how everything will be just fine.
On the other hand, if you're one of my thoughtful readers in a position to influence a troubled radio station, I'd like to offer the advice the&hellip
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change