The Big Trend: Social Networking
Not just Facebook and MySpace. The concept of building a social network around almost anything and having passionate people come together.
2008 may go down as the year of Twitter -- the 140 character communication system that asks what you're doing -- short and sweet. If you haven't tried Twitter, do it now and experiment with it -- (follow me, too).
We'll be talking a lot about the importance of understanding social networking in the year ahead, but for now let me caution you not to fall into the traditional media misconception that social&hellip
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks