I’ve always believed that when Wall Street gets its money off the table and into stocks like Facebook, it’s all over.
After a botched Facebook IPO which was, in my view, many years too late, the most out of date social media network of all is suddenly the darling of Wall Street.
Last week, Facebook stock that had gone below the $20 a share mark previously was selling out of its head in the $50 range.
What are they, nuts?
Facebook is so very over and the world of social media that we are banking the future on is about to undergo transformational change.
Now, here’s what to do about it:
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- One of the most important new social media sites – and it will be bigger than Facebook.
- The deadliest use of social media including Facebook. You must stop doing this now or risk the consequences going forward.
- Major revelation: what is fast becoming more important than “clicks” and “likes”?
- The awesome secret of how to post better content – try this and you will never go back to what you’re posting now.
- Yes or No? Post more cutting edge content.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike