INSIDE . . .
- Who are the several candidates to replace McVay – but put your money on this one.
- Why McVay’s ouster could lead to happy local program directors and this narrow opportunity to fix programming.
- Why market managers will be getting more power – details inside.
- What is making Mary set up the biggest management change since she took over from Lew Dickey almost a year ago – and what it means.
- What about Westwood Gone, I mean, Westwood One. How does the programming change ahead affect the company that is killing Cumulus financials?
- What they’re paying McVay – at least for now – so you can do the math.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell