INSIDE . . .
- Who are the several candidates to replace McVay – but put your money on this one.
- Why McVay’s ouster could lead to happy local program directors and this narrow opportunity to fix programming.
- Why market managers will be getting more power – details inside.
- What is making Mary set up the biggest management change since she took over from Lew Dickey almost a year ago – and what it means.
- What about Westwood Gone, I mean, Westwood One. How does the programming change ahead affect the company that is killing Cumulus financials?
- What they’re paying McVay – at least for now – so you can do the math.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change