INSIDE . . .
- Who are the several candidates to replace McVay – but put your money on this one.
- Why McVay’s ouster could lead to happy local program directors and this narrow opportunity to fix programming.
- Why market managers will be getting more power – details inside.
- What is making Mary set up the biggest management change since she took over from Lew Dickey almost a year ago – and what it means.
- What about Westwood Gone, I mean, Westwood One. How does the programming change ahead affect the company that is killing Cumulus financials?
- What they’re paying McVay – at least for now – so you can do the math.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Nielsen To Retaliate Against Non-Subscribers
- Owners Giving Up on AM Radio
- New Developments in Liberty’s iHeart Takeover
- Heads Up for Entercom’s Next Bombshell
- Cumulus Caught Running Up Expenses
- End of the Year Cutbacks at iHeart
- A Third Townsquare Auction?
- Trouble With iHeart Live Events
- Entercom Targeting Sales Reductions
- A New Complication for Radio Podcasting