Mass firings erupted yesterday.
To continue today.
Lots of salespeople wasted.
Also managers and others.
Corporate executors have been deployed.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Why no one saw yesterday’s mass firings coming and why they will continue today.
- What’s beneath the tip of the iceberg this time.
- Why now – timing means everything to the Dickeys so he’s up to something.
- A big Cumulus executive was strung up and hung in a major market execution – read the post mortem.
- If you sell or do research – here’s your over/under on surviving the purge.
- But wait – there’s more! Why to be cautious of Cumulus advertising for replacements, that’s right – employment ads.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Sources from my Witness Protection Program who have been given anonymity for life contributed to today’s story. If you have information, memos, emails – that you would like to expose to the scrutiny of daylight, click here. In strict confidence as always.
Or, talk to me privately here.
Less than two month until my March 26th Philly conference that is focusing on 7 critical things that will help you become a better broadcaster or digital entrepreneur – reserve a seat here.
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes
- Cox Layoffs
- Radio's Answer to Rampant Rate Cutting
- Payback is a Bitch at iHeart