- The fate of the Nash country format systemwide.
- Examples of how Mary Berner is and will be getting actively involved in programming.
- And then, how much rope that leaves interim programming chief Mike McVay.
- The unintended consequences to former Dickey employees who Berner has discovered are working her.
- Toxic workplace – married people having affairs with senior level Cumulus execs – next move, Mary? Broken homes, low morale. Details.
- She will attack cronyism – McVay’s agent (yes, he has one) also reps other Cumulus talent that he pimps for.
- Westwood One – Mary already knows what she’s going to do with Lew Dickey’s $260 million acquisition.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers