- The fate of the Nash country format systemwide.
- Examples of how Mary Berner is and will be getting actively involved in programming.
- And then, how much rope that leaves interim programming chief Mike McVay.
- The unintended consequences to former Dickey employees who Berner has discovered are working her.
- Toxic workplace – married people having affairs with senior level Cumulus execs – next move, Mary? Broken homes, low morale. Details.
- She will attack cronyism – McVay’s agent (yes, he has one) also reps other Cumulus talent that he pimps for.
- Westwood One – Mary already knows what she’s going to do with Lew Dickey’s $260 million acquisition.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change