- The fate of the Nash country format systemwide.
- Examples of how Mary Berner is and will be getting actively involved in programming.
- And then, how much rope that leaves interim programming chief Mike McVay.
- The unintended consequences to former Dickey employees who Berner has discovered are working her.
- Toxic workplace – married people having affairs with senior level Cumulus execs – next move, Mary? Broken homes, low morale. Details.
- She will attack cronyism – McVay’s agent (yes, he has one) also reps other Cumulus talent that he pimps for.
- Westwood One – Mary already knows what she’s going to do with Lew Dickey’s $260 million acquisition.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell