- The fate of the Nash country format systemwide.
- Examples of how Mary Berner is and will be getting actively involved in programming.
- And then, how much rope that leaves interim programming chief Mike McVay.
- The unintended consequences to former Dickey employees who Berner has discovered are working her.
- Toxic workplace – married people having affairs with senior level Cumulus execs – next move, Mary? Broken homes, low morale. Details.
- She will attack cronyism – McVay’s agent (yes, he has one) also reps other Cumulus talent that he pimps for.
- Westwood One – Mary already knows what she’s going to do with Lew Dickey’s $260 million acquisition.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots