- Why Mary Berner is just Lew Dickey in a pantsuit.
- The end of Westwood One is now in the cards – how it will happen.
- Why is Berner doubling down on the worst radio format in the history of civilization, Nash, if she cares about turning around Cumulus?
- What’s up with creating an office of programming for Mike McVay and former John Hogan impersonator Tom Schurr?
- Engage, the hated two-hour a day waste of time for sellers, is now dead – or is it? Details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change