- Why Mary Berner is just Lew Dickey in a pantsuit.
- The end of Westwood One is now in the cards – how it will happen.
- Why is Berner doubling down on the worst radio format in the history of civilization, Nash, if she cares about turning around Cumulus?
- What’s up with creating an office of programming for Mike McVay and former John Hogan impersonator Tom Schurr?
- Engage, the hated two-hour a day waste of time for sellers, is now dead – or is it? Details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Alpha Media After Larry Wilson