- Why Mary Berner is just Lew Dickey in a pantsuit.
- The end of Westwood One is now in the cards – how it will happen.
- Why is Berner doubling down on the worst radio format in the history of civilization, Nash, if she cares about turning around Cumulus?
- What’s up with creating an office of programming for Mike McVay and former John Hogan impersonator Tom Schurr?
- Engage, the hated two-hour a day waste of time for sellers, is now dead – or is it? Details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom