- Why Mary Berner is just Lew Dickey in a pantsuit.
- The end of Westwood One is now in the cards – how it will happen.
- Why is Berner doubling down on the worst radio format in the history of civilization, Nash, if she cares about turning around Cumulus?
- What’s up with creating an office of programming for Mike McVay and former John Hogan impersonator Tom Schurr?
- Engage, the hated two-hour a day waste of time for sellers, is now dead – or is it? Details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means