- Why Mary Berner is just Lew Dickey in a pantsuit.
- The end of Westwood One is now in the cards – how it will happen.
- Why is Berner doubling down on the worst radio format in the history of civilization, Nash, if she cares about turning around Cumulus?
- What’s up with creating an office of programming for Mike McVay and former John Hogan impersonator Tom Schurr?
- Engage, the hated two-hour a day waste of time for sellers, is now dead – or is it? Details.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change