- If Cumulus employees don’t like Bob Walker and Dave Milner, they’re going to like them less after they read what happened to this Cumulus market manager.
- She’s suing and it’s ugly – details.
- Awarded, never written up, willing to take a pay cut but something happened where this market manager drew the line.
- Alleged verbal abuse so bad she wound up with PTSD – you be the judge.
- How this case against Cumulus is being built as employees are learning how to stand up to toxic workplace culture.
- The one thing you can never do at Cumulus not matter how good you are and still keep your job.
- How the names Lew and John Dickey and Gary Pizzati fit into all of this.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Visit our website for more – InsideMusicMedia.com
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt