- The surprising front-runner to replace Lew Dickey.
- If this guy gets the gig (and it’s a guy), save the celebration. And I’m hearing it’s not John Hogan.
- Then what happens to his brother John and the lackeys he has hired.
- Sources report the end should come soon.
- Which influential people did Lew Dickey cross to lose goodwill on Wall Street at the worst time – some of whom actually are said to have badmouthed him.
- How Jeff Marcus is likely to handle Lew’s embarrassing demise.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations