- The surprising front-runner to replace Lew Dickey.
- If this guy gets the gig (and it’s a guy), save the celebration. And I’m hearing it’s not John Hogan.
- Then what happens to his brother John and the lackeys he has hired.
- Sources report the end should come soon.
- Which influential people did Lew Dickey cross to lose goodwill on Wall Street at the worst time – some of whom actually are said to have badmouthed him.
- How Jeff Marcus is likely to handle Lew’s embarrassing demise.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Market Manager Shakeup
- Best Radio Stocks, Winners & Warnings
- 4 Things Entercom is Covering Up
- Cumulus Liquidation
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision