- The surprising front-runner to replace Lew Dickey.
- If this guy gets the gig (and it’s a guy), save the celebration. And I’m hearing it’s not John Hogan.
- Then what happens to his brother John and the lackeys he has hired.
- Sources report the end should come soon.
- Which influential people did Lew Dickey cross to lose goodwill on Wall Street at the worst time – some of whom actually are said to have badmouthed him.
- How Jeff Marcus is likely to handle Lew’s embarrassing demise.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Alpha Pandemonium
- The Spot Overload Crisis
- Total Traffic, USTN Confrontation
- How Lew Dickey Will Buy Back Cumulus
- Entercom's $110 Million in Merger Cutbacks
- Millions in Vanishing Revenue at Cumulus
- Connoisseur's Play for Cumulus
- Urban One’s Financial Condition
- iHeart & Cumulus Revelations
- Jeff Warshaw & Cumulus