- The surprising front-runner to replace Lew Dickey.
- If this guy gets the gig (and it’s a guy), save the celebration. And I’m hearing it’s not John Hogan.
- Then what happens to his brother John and the lackeys he has hired.
- Sources report the end should come soon.
- Which influential people did Lew Dickey cross to lose goodwill on Wall Street at the worst time – some of whom actually are said to have badmouthed him.
- How Jeff Marcus is likely to handle Lew’s embarrassing demise.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS