- The surprising front-runner to replace Lew Dickey.
- If this guy gets the gig (and it’s a guy), save the celebration. And I’m hearing it’s not John Hogan.
- Then what happens to his brother John and the lackeys he has hired.
- Sources report the end should come soon.
- Which influential people did Lew Dickey cross to lose goodwill on Wall Street at the worst time – some of whom actually are said to have badmouthed him.
- How Jeff Marcus is likely to handle Lew’s embarrassing demise.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change