What is Larry Wilson really up to?
Buying tiny markets like Fredericksburg to add to the other no name markets he has cobbled together.
He’s not an evil iHeart or Cumulus operator but is there a business in buying markets that even investors may never have heard of?
Here’s his ambitious game plan.
- Something just happened that might slow down or end future acquisitions. Now what?
- The lenders are running the show – what they want from their investment in Alpha.
- Why Dean Goodman’s Digity is watching how Larry Wilson cashes out since Goodman’s markets are even smaller.
- Is an IPO an option for a company in a dying business that operates in very small markets.
- The radio group that Wilson may most like to imitate.
- The best thinking on Alpha’s playbook going forward.
Access this story now …
Report news in strict confidence to me personally here.
Reserve a seat at my upcoming Philly conference in 7 weeks – here.
Start your day on a positive note “Do This and You Will Lose 99% of the Time” on my motivational website here.
Sign up to get these “teasers” every day for free here.
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One