- What Larry Wilson is going to be forced to sell to make this deal fly.
- Are any Alpha stations going to have to get sold to afford the Digity purchase.
- The interest rates on his Digity loan would choke a horse – details.
- The one “lifeline call” that could save the Alpha stations that Wilson puts at risk by buying Digity to grow.
- The timeline for this deal and the big question – is there a way out for Alpha before it’s too late.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations