- What Larry Wilson is going to be forced to sell to make this deal fly.
- Are any Alpha stations going to have to get sold to afford the Digity purchase.
- The interest rates on his Digity loan would choke a horse – details.
- The one “lifeline call” that could save the Alpha stations that Wilson puts at risk by buying Digity to grow.
- The timeline for this deal and the big question – is there a way out for Alpha before it’s too late.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- More Entercom Cutbacks
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know