- What Larry Wilson is going to be forced to sell to make this deal fly.
- Are any Alpha stations going to have to get sold to afford the Digity purchase.
- The interest rates on his Digity loan would choke a horse – details.
- The one “lifeline call” that could save the Alpha stations that Wilson puts at risk by buying Digity to grow.
- The timeline for this deal and the big question – is there a way out for Alpha before it’s too late.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS