- What Larry Wilson is going to be forced to sell to make this deal fly.
- Are any Alpha stations going to have to get sold to afford the Digity purchase.
- The interest rates on his Digity loan would choke a horse – details.
- The one “lifeline call” that could save the Alpha stations that Wilson puts at risk by buying Digity to grow.
- The timeline for this deal and the big question – is there a way out for Alpha before it’s too late.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change