- What Larry Wilson is going to be forced to sell to make this deal fly.
- Are any Alpha stations going to have to get sold to afford the Digity purchase.
- The interest rates on his Digity loan would choke a horse – details.
- The one “lifeline call” that could save the Alpha stations that Wilson puts at risk by buying Digity to grow.
- The timeline for this deal and the big question – is there a way out for Alpha before it’s too late.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell