I was in Los Angeles for a few days and everyone was talking about the wildfire disaster that has been threatening Mt. Wilson -- home of the famous observatory and, oh yes -- the broadcast towers for just about every radio and television station.
With all that public interest, you'd think the media would jump to attention.
"Jump" may not be an accurate word to describe it.
The television stations in LA are being blasted for their insufficient coverage of a natural news story. Some in the local press accusing TV stations of devoting more time and attention to the burial of Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy than the&hellip
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic