It must be nice for iHeart to have a monopoly on rep firms.
The parent company gets the best buys and then their competitors get everything left over.
But now that advantage is not good enough for iHeart.
They’re about to shake it up.
- So why are major cutbacks coming. It’s not like Katz isn’t sitting in the driver’s seat leaving everyone else no choice but to let their biggest competitor rep them in national sales.
- What Katz salespeople see coming that is turning them sour on the industry’s dominant radio rep firm.
- How the national revenue of Katz client stations will be affected by this shake-up.
Access this story now.
No advertising. No corporate money or favors. Beholden only to subscribers who value straight talk over happy talk so much that they are willing to pay for it.
- Entercom Market Manager Shakeup
- Best Radio Stocks, Winners & Warnings
- 4 Things Entercom is Covering Up
- Cumulus Liquidation
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision