INSIDE . . .
- The story of an employee who worked for free – illegally and with the apparent blessing of Beasley management. Talk about cheap.
- Details on how Beasley is going to slash Greater Media until you don’t recognize it.
- Some jaw-dropping major shakeups coming once Beasley gets control of Greater Media.
- Desperate ad sales that competitors feel will drive rates even lower in the Greater Media markets they are about to take over.
- The formats most likely to be goners when Beasley takes over Greater Media.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS