INSIDE . . .
- The story of an employee who worked for free – illegally and with the apparent blessing of Beasley management. Talk about cheap.
- Details on how Beasley is going to slash Greater Media until you don’t recognize it.
- Some jaw-dropping major shakeups coming once Beasley gets control of Greater Media.
- Desperate ad sales that competitors feel will drive rates even lower in the Greater Media markets they are about to take over.
- The formats most likely to be goners when Beasley takes over Greater Media.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change