INSIDE . . .
- The story of an employee who worked for free – illegally and with the apparent blessing of Beasley management. Talk about cheap.
- Details on how Beasley is going to slash Greater Media until you don’t recognize it.
- Some jaw-dropping major shakeups coming once Beasley gets control of Greater Media.
- Desperate ad sales that competitors feel will drive rates even lower in the Greater Media markets they are about to take over.
- The formats most likely to be goners when Beasley takes over Greater Media.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice