More FM Philadelphia owner Jerry Lee has outwitted television competitors, radio competitors, large consolidators and just about everyone else.
But he rarely talks publicly about his strategies.
That ends March 26th when Jerry Lee joins my faculty for the 2014 Media Solutions Conference.
When you attend, you become part of the session in which we ask Lee:
- The actual steps to testing advertising to win long and more lucrative contracts by guaranteeing that their commercials will be 8 times more effective than spots they run anywhere else.
- How to strike it rich by making commercials for your best advertisers and prospects that have the critical aspect of positive emotion – the element most radio commercials lack. Thus, poor performance and lower spends.
- Of the two best ways to test emotion, the one that More FM uses.
- How More FM never fails to deliver results that exceed expectation to advertisers, which explains why this one locally owned station is always first in revenue beating all the other excellent competitors.
- For those who are not ready to write and test copy for emotional power (although I don’t why not), Lee’s referral to where your people can learn to write better emotionally positive copy now – for free.
- “Professor” Lee will share groundbreaking results of about the three types of response advertisers can get from an ad campaign – high response, marginal and worst results. Let me give you a preview. Big results are delivered 11% by TV and 20% by radio. Marginal results 51% by TV and 30% by radio. Worst results that can even jeopardize brands and slam the door on future business: 38% for TV, 50% for radio. Our mission: create better emotionally driven ads that can reap higher revenue buys. You’ll have a path to making that happen when you return home. The state of the economy has nothing to do with getting better results and writing more business.
- We’ll ask why Jerry Lee took the bold step to change the name of his number one radio station in the month when the station attracts the most listeners (during December’s Christmas music programming) from B101 to More FM. What he discovered through research may help you.
- Why he doesn’t stream More FM – no stream, just radio. Top biller in the market. No one has ever asked. We will.
But so will you.
What a great opportunity to interact with this successful radio owner.
Here’s the rest of the 7 critical things that will help you become a better broadcaster and/or digital entrepreneur at my March 26th Philly learning event.
- The most effective way to disrupt radio and not lose audience or advertisers. On the contrary, gain more money demos and more revenue.
- How to stop wasting money and people power on digital initiatives that don’t really increase your revenue. If there is only one digital project to undertake, this is the project that has money written all over it. I will share.
- How to create a social media network to replace Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or whatever whim is next in social media. The social network you are going to create can never be taken away from you and this one makes money in the first year.
- The 15-to-25 things that can transform an antiquated approach to radio to one that even the next generation can embrace. Let’s not fool around, here are the handful of things that work in today’s market.
- Go to school on a media entrepreneur who makes $3 million a year doing a 5-minute weekly video that has no commercials, no product placement, no banner ads on the site and doesn’t charge subscription fees. I’ll show you video and tell you all about the plan.
- What if someone actually could breakdown the 4 to 6 things that Millennials want in their lives – in fact, that define their preferences for media. You’re going to get a checklist of things that you can use to make sure everything you do from now on attracts Millennials.
- How to time shift radio and develop strategies to make radio more like Netflix, the popular aggregator of content that all generations love. I’m here to tell you, radio can play by the same rules. There is a Netflix model for radio. Understand it and run with it.
I’m putting ample time aside for questions and hitchhiking on good ideas.
Sean Hannity will be live with Michael Harrison, the recognized expert on radio and talk radio.
This event will not be available by stream or video – only live and in person.
I can’t wait to share my enthusiasm and knowledge with you in person.
Complimentary breakfast/check-in starts at 8 am.
Session begins at 9 am at the beautiful Rittenhouse Hotel.
Buffet lunch and all breaks included.
Conference ends at 4 pm.
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom
- Entercom To Switch 2 Formats a Month to Satellite