- Which market Jeff Marcus is in this very morning without nominal CEO Lew Dickey.
- The person who will be at Marcus’ side today and what the purpose of going directly to sick Cumulus clusters is.
- Why Marcus is on this magical mystery tour and where he is likely to go next. Get ready.
- How Lew Dickey could have avoided this fate – the one and only thing he needed to do and wouldn’t do it (iHeart and Entercom are guilty of the same thing).
- What important move will likely happen next when Jeff Marcus gets his fill of Cumulus employees pointing to the Dickey brothers as the main problem.
- But what about that multi-year Lew Dickey contract extension he signed earlier in the year.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries