- Which market Jeff Marcus is in this very morning without nominal CEO Lew Dickey.
- The person who will be at Marcus’ side today and what the purpose of going directly to sick Cumulus clusters is.
- Why Marcus is on this magical mystery tour and where he is likely to go next. Get ready.
- How Lew Dickey could have avoided this fate – the one and only thing he needed to do and wouldn’t do it (iHeart and Entercom are guilty of the same thing).
- What important move will likely happen next when Jeff Marcus gets his fill of Cumulus employees pointing to the Dickey brothers as the main problem.
- But what about that multi-year Lew Dickey contract extension he signed earlier in the year.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media