I have been reading The New York Times since I was 12 years old (15 years ago).
Seriously, I don't think I have ever not had a subscription to the paper and I don't consider it Sunday without pasta and Sunday "gravy" on the stove and The New York Times in the house.
So you can imagine how upset I was -- a loyal, longtime reader -- to see The New York Times pull a Clear Channel on me.
You know the concept -- national radio instead of local.
The Times stuffed a white sheet of paper in the newspaper last week to tell me they were raising my subscription price again.
I'm sorry that The Times is having&hellip
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy