You will not believe what iHeart is thinking of doing to reduce debt.
I fell off my chair when I heard.
Because it’s not just about selling a few stations here and there.
I’ve got the plan they are kicking around and scarier yet – investment bankers appear to be cool with it.
If you’re a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The “optimum” size of an iHeart cluster in the future.
- Some of their big, iconic moneymaking stations are safe under this plan, right? Well, not so fast.
- Would this apply to all size markets or just the crappy little markets they don’t care about.
- How iHeart is being so careful to let investment bankers think this plan is their idea.
- I reveal the rules of engagement – who gets what they’re selling and how they plan to make sure none of the buyers could ever hurt them going forward.
- What happens to the newly reorganized regional markets – where do they fit into this plan?
If you would like to see iHeart’s secret plan to reduce cluster size, how they will proceed and strict rules for who they will sell to, touch “read more” below.
Start a subscription here
Report news confidentially backed by my Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to me privately here.
New! The initial program for my Radio Solutions brainstorming conference in Philly April 5th and a very limited time 50% discount for those of you who are value shoppers here.
- Alpha Pandemonium
- The Spot Overload Crisis
- Total Traffic, USTN Confrontation
- How Lew Dickey Will Buy Back Cumulus
- Entercom's $110 Million in Merger Cutbacks
- Millions in Vanishing Revenue at Cumulus
- Connoisseur's Play for Cumulus
- Urban One’s Financial Condition
- iHeart & Cumulus Revelations
- Jeff Warshaw & Cumulus