- How widespread is this practice becoming – and where?
- Details on how “unlimited demand” pricing works.
- How iHeart loses buys to competitors and then – well, as you’ll see – screws the competitors who won fair and square. Beware.
- Which iHeart market has been caught doing even worse averaging – yes, averaging – 21-22 commercial minutes an hour.
- How iHeart ruined a large first time advertiser with no radio history by using this tactic.
- Check out these rock bottom CPPs and CPMs – and look twice because you won’t believe them the first time.
- At least the iHeart salesperson is coming out ahead – wait, wait … see how iHeart is now handling salespeople on low ball buys.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here