- How widespread is this practice becoming – and where?
- Details on how “unlimited demand” pricing works.
- How iHeart loses buys to competitors and then – well, as you’ll see – screws the competitors who won fair and square. Beware.
- Which iHeart market has been caught doing even worse averaging – yes, averaging – 21-22 commercial minutes an hour.
- How iHeart ruined a large first time advertiser with no radio history by using this tactic.
- Check out these rock bottom CPPs and CPMs – and look twice because you won’t believe them the first time.
- At least the iHeart salesperson is coming out ahead – wait, wait … see how iHeart is now handling salespeople on low ball buys.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts