- The likely chances of the entire company being sold in whole or in part.
- The latest on next week’s Big Announcement – so big managers are being told to report to New York to hear it in person.
- Everyone thinks the proceeds from yesterday’s half billion sale of inconsequential outdoor markets is going to go to pay down some of their $20.6 billion debt – here’s where it’s really going.
- Why iHeart is declaring war on a certain type of employee – you don’t want to be this person from here on out.
- Why things are so bad iHeart people are now jumping ship before they’re thrown overboard to go work for – Cumulus of all places. Is that a good move now?
Read the full article now.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do