Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The employee housecleaning that follows the end of bankruptcy and how it will likely unfold despite the circus atmosphere surrounding this process.
- Tuesday’s bankruptcy court confirmation of iHeart’s bankruptcy plan has been postponed at the request of iHeart – what does that mean?
- Why iHeart’s Pittman can’t just have a serious bankruptcy instead turning it into a promotional event.
- Is the bankruptcy outcome assured or not in light of recent developments?
- The one thing that is certain is what iHeart will look like – stations, markets, personnel once bankruptcy is concluded. Take a peek.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
Berner: Everything Is For Sales
Cumulus Blows Up Detroit
The Death of Live & Local
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 4,061 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything for 27 cents a day.
Insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration.
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media