iHeart is doing a strange $100,000 Challenge sales promotion that is so deadly, the winning sales rep could get laid off immediately.
I’m not kidding … this is a sucker’s contest if I ever saw one.
The way sellers must qualify.
Rules that change as fast as iHeart’s debt.
How the contest is modeled like their national audience contests in which listeners don’t have a chance in hell to win.
Motivated by a big money radio contest Bob Pittman did when he was actually in radio 40 years ago – scary similar, let me tell you that story.
Why account execs are doing everything they can NOT to win Pittman’s $100,000.
Access this story now …
Report news tips in strict confidence here.
If you’re planning on attending my March 18th seminar in Philly, reserve a seat today and beat the price increase here
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes
- Cox Layoffs
- Radio's Answer to Rampant Rate Cutting
- Payback is a Bitch at iHeart