iHeart is doing a strange $100,000 Challenge sales promotion that is so deadly, the winning sales rep could get laid off immediately.
I’m not kidding … this is a sucker’s contest if I ever saw one.
The way sellers must qualify.
Rules that change as fast as iHeart’s debt.
How the contest is modeled like their national audience contests in which listeners don’t have a chance in hell to win.
Motivated by a big money radio contest Bob Pittman did when he was actually in radio 40 years ago – scary similar, let me tell you that story.
Why account execs are doing everything they can NOT to win Pittman’s $100,000.
Access this story now …
Report news tips in strict confidence here.
If you’re planning on attending my March 18th seminar in Philly, reserve a seat today and beat the price increase here
- The Future of Cumulus
- New Revenue Sources for Independent Stations
- The Beasley Employee Handbook
- 14 Key Strategies for Independent Radio Stations
- CBS Radio Staffing
- Radio & Short Attention Spans
- iHeart’s Micromanaging
- Programming to Gender Fluidity
- David Field's Plans for Entercom CBS
- Radio's 25-Year Drop In TSL