iHeart is doing a strange $100,000 Challenge sales promotion that is so deadly, the winning sales rep could get laid off immediately.
I’m not kidding … this is a sucker’s contest if I ever saw one.
The way sellers must qualify.
Rules that change as fast as iHeart’s debt.
How the contest is modeled like their national audience contests in which listeners don’t have a chance in hell to win.
Motivated by a big money radio contest Bob Pittman did when he was actually in radio 40 years ago – scary similar, let me tell you that story.
Why account execs are doing everything they can NOT to win Pittman’s $100,000.
Access this story now …
Report news tips in strict confidence here.
If you’re planning on attending my March 18th seminar in Philly, reserve a seat today and beat the price increase here
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown