Layoffs weeks away.
Each and every year in recent memory, the evil empire formerly known as Clear Channel has wasted employees right around holiday time.
Sometimes over 500 layoffs at a clip.
This year will be the same – and very different.
Here’s what to expect in the next two weeks.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Who gets targeted this year. This is your heads up.
- Which positions are relatively safe (I said “relatively”). And for how long. These folks can enjoy the holidays worry-free.
- Pittman & Bressler’s master plan for reducing employees revealing what they feel is essential – and what is not.
- How this year’s holiday firings will be carried off – different from previous years.
- Changes in how iHeart will handle severance.
- The grace period before budget approval and the start of holiday firings.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Report news to Jerry in confidence here.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)