INSIDE . . .
- Sales tactics so desperate that no other radio group would dare do them – details.
- Can you say Tom McConnell?
- What buyers have to give iHeart to get this payoff.
- Which types of category clients are being bribed to spend only with iHeart.
- Why competitors can’t match McConnell’s tactics.
- Early warning if iHeart is your competitor – you already know they fight for the entire spend, now prepare for this.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger