INSIDE . . .
- Sales tactics so desperate that no other radio group would dare do them – details.
- Can you say Tom McConnell?
- What buyers have to give iHeart to get this payoff.
- Which types of category clients are being bribed to spend only with iHeart.
- Why competitors can’t match McConnell’s tactics.
- Early warning if iHeart is your competitor – you already know they fight for the entire spend, now prepare for this.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Streaming Wants to Be Radio Now
- PD John Ivey Was “Fired" iHeart-Style
- Disney Getting Serious About Selling ESPN
- The Evidence on Running Fewer Ads
- The Six-Figure Jobs iHeart Is Filling
- Ownership Limits May Have to Be Adjusted
- iHeart’s Post-Malone Strategy
- Yesterday’s Audacy Stock Crash
- Defending Against All-Holiday Music Stations
- The Danger of Radio Selling Facebook Ads