INSIDE . . .
- Sales tactics so desperate that no other radio group would dare do them – details.
- Can you say Tom McConnell?
- What buyers have to give iHeart to get this payoff.
- Which types of category clients are being bribed to spend only with iHeart.
- Why competitors can’t match McConnell’s tactics.
- Early warning if iHeart is your competitor – you already know they fight for the entire spend, now prepare for this.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry