INSIDE . . .
- Sales tactics so desperate that no other radio group would dare do them – details.
- Can you say Tom McConnell?
- What buyers have to give iHeart to get this payoff.
- Which types of category clients are being bribed to spend only with iHeart.
- Why competitors can’t match McConnell’s tactics.
- Early warning if iHeart is your competitor – you already know they fight for the entire spend, now prepare for this.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Nielsen To Retaliate Against Non-Subscribers
- Owners Giving Up on AM Radio
- New Developments in Liberty’s iHeart Takeover
- Heads Up for Entercom’s Next Bombshell
- Cumulus Caught Running Up Expenses
- End of the Year Cutbacks at iHeart
- A Third Townsquare Auction?
- Trouble With iHeart Live Events
- Entercom Targeting Sales Reductions
- A New Complication for Radio Podcasting