Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Takes 1st Step Toward Bankruptcy Filing here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Excerpts from the confidential Pittman/Bressler memo
- When the actual bankruptcy could be filed
- Why lenders are again up in arms to stop the latest move
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Katz Rep Firm Scandal
Lenders Going After iHeart's Pittman
The Emmis Layoffs
Cumulus Management Shakeup
Merger Partners for Cumulus
The End of Cumulus SVP Jeff Brown
Alt-Wrong Talk Radio
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,610 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
“Repurposing 7pm to 5am” has been added to the 2017 Independent Radio Conference 3 weeks from now. See the complete program agenda with times, details and presentations here.
- Entercom News & Sports Downsizing
- Alpha Media's Selloff Plan
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy