- Major shake-up unlike any previous iHeart reductions.
- 8 sellers axed in one market alone yesterday, more coming. Here’s where.
- And, you want to be the AEs fired because here’s what the poor suckers remaining are going to have to do now to sell ads.
- Survivors divided into 2 new categories – one not worth being in.
- How entire commercial stop sets are being taken away from AEs.
- How local sales survivors’ worst nightmares are coming true – new rules, new restrictions, new pay.
- How commissions and benefits are being affected.
- These two other radio groups – let’s just out them here – figure to be next in following iHeart’s draconian sales moves. Fair warning.
Read the full article now.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts