- Major shake-up unlike any previous iHeart reductions.
- 8 sellers axed in one market alone yesterday, more coming. Here’s where.
- And, you want to be the AEs fired because here’s what the poor suckers remaining are going to have to do now to sell ads.
- Survivors divided into 2 new categories – one not worth being in.
- How entire commercial stop sets are being taken away from AEs.
- How local sales survivors’ worst nightmares are coming true – new rules, new restrictions, new pay.
- How commissions and benefits are being affected.
- These two other radio groups – let’s just out them here – figure to be next in following iHeart’s draconian sales moves. Fair warning.
Read the full article now.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike