INSIDE . . .
- Why iHeart account execs should prepare now for Bob Pittman’s plan to shake-up sales.
- The sales strategy he plans to implement.
- When does it roll out.
- What the next iteration of Less is More looks like.
- How taking less money for spots will add up to more revenue – Pittman’s math.
- The prognosis for iHeart account executives once this shake-up is implemented.
- Why competitors in three major groups should be afraid – very afraid – of what’s about to go down at iHeart sales.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. $100 award for the best tip of the month.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts