INSIDE . . .
- Why is iHeart flirting with legal danger during negotiations with 15 angry creditors looking to bring the company down if they don’t get made whole.
- Is Bob Pittman trying to deliberately bankrupt iHeart by not returning their investments he put in a shell company – the evidence.
- How a bad outcome in the next few days or weeks can trigger an instant bankruptcy.
- Who gets fired first and how it will happen.
- What about contracts, severance agreements and retirement commitments.
- Once and for all – would court ordered layoffs follow.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts