Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How they are borrowing money to pay iHeart’s bills
- The latest estimate of debt payments chewing up cash flow
- The outlook for increasing ad revenue
- Their remnant mentality
- And still, 2017 “retention bonuses” for Pittman & Bressler – detailed here
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround
EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups
New Problems Threaten CBS/Entercom Merger
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,776 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus