- Cumulus denies it but now iHeart actually talks about it – this is some scary s@#t.
- iHeart’s latest move to try and sucker investors into buying investments in a subsidiary group – with no protection to them. Details.
- Actual wording of how investors will get screwed hoping you won’t read this.
- Which prestigious Wall Street firm has called iHeart the junk bonds of junk bonds.
- The new debt for equity stock got this many takers on day one.
- It’s not whether but when – Wall Street money people revised their timetable for a Chapter 11 filing.
Read the full article now.
Weigh in on who you think are the Best & Worst Radio groups. One vote per member. It’s anonymous (Witness Protection Program). Results will be revealed soon to Inside Music Media members. Vote here.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots