- Cumulus denies it but now iHeart actually talks about it – this is some scary [email protected]#t.
- iHeart’s latest move to try and sucker investors into buying investments in a subsidiary group – with no protection to them. Details.
- Actual wording of how investors will get screwed hoping you won’t read this.
- Which prestigious Wall Street firm has called iHeart the junk bonds of junk bonds.
- The new debt for equity stock got this many takers on day one.
- It’s not whether but when – Wall Street money people revised their timetable for a Chapter 11 filing.
Read the full article now.
Weigh in on who you think are the Best & Worst Radio groups. One vote per member. It’s anonymous (Witness Protection Program). Results will be revealed soon to Inside Music Media members. Vote here.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Alpha Media After Larry Wilson