- Alright, Pittman and Bressler got most of what they wanted in bankruptcy, now almost 3 months later the 3 things that threaten to drive iHeart into ANOTHER bankruptcy.
- What happens to the company now?
- All radio companies are experiencing hard times right now, so what happens next if iHeart can’t service their new, reduced debt load (from $16 billion to $5.75b).
- How long before Bob Pittman’s $100 million bet on podcasting pays off?
- What are the new iHeart revenue initiatives in the pipeline?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Visit our website for more – InsideMusicMedia.com
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown