INSIDE . . .
- No money left to employ people – why they found some to spend on pet projects like these.
- Where iHeart is investing money they don’t have.
- But why? What are they up to?
- What renovations iHeart is making that they likely won’t be around to see.
- What iHeart has been doing lately to cut jobs under their new CIO.
- What’s behind long-term spending and “new roadmaps” that they are telling their employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts