Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Bankruptcy
Unlock these full articles …
How the Entercom/CBS Merger Benefits Cumulus
iHeart's Engineering Changes
The Entercom Spinoffs
The 2 Groups Worse Off Than Cumulus
The Future of Cumulus
The Beasley Employee Handbook
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,594 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
The radio conference for independent broadcasters is my Independent Radio Management Conference -- 4 weeks from now on April 5th.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale