iHeart has been on the brink of bankruptcy for a long time.
And no one is denying it.
In fact, Bob Pittman is embracing it publicly.
So then why are they plodding along doing everything they can to avoid it?
- It doesn’t make sense but it reportedly has nothing to do with business and everything to do with a cover-up.
- Who are they protecting and why?
- Ironically any iHeart bankruptcy now has a “drop dead” date – literally. I’ll explain and you’ll never look at the threatened iHeart bankruptcy the same.
- If overwhelming interest rates, declining revenue and low operating cash is not enough to trigger an iHeart bankruptcy, then what is?
Access this story now.
No advertising. No corporate money or favors. Beholden only to subscribers who value straight talk over happy talk so much that they are willing to pay for it.
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change