INSIDE iHEART’S DIRTY POACHING TRICKS …
- You’ve never seen compensation packages like these --- no, correction, iHeart’s existing salespeople have never seen compensation packages like these.
- How big revenue producers are promised the world.
- The catch.
- iHeart’s real motivation for hitting below the belt.
- The terms of one of their actual job offers.
- Shocker: what happens if you turn iHeart down.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change