Interested in taking your radio skills where they will be appreciated and compensated?
This piece is about how to work a game plan. The specific skills you will need to work in the growing digital space and four fantastic new opportunities that will more than pay for your subscription.
1. Who is hiring radio people and which companies might be favorable to you approaching them?
2. If you’re an entrepreneur, an idea worth stealing today before someone else takes it.
3. An opportunity so ripe for social media only a person with radio experience could do it.
4. The pay day to end all pay days – the one you never thought you could get in digital is here for those in the know.
For the answers, click “read more”.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing – This is the kind of stuff you can’t get in the happy talk trade press. Don’t just read the “teasers”, join our thousands of readers. Check out 2 great options here.
Preview My Work then decide – scroll through over 2,300 additional stories here.
Report News – Your confidentiality is guaranteed through my Witness Protection program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry