Radio people love to say they have no choice but to put up with the likes of Lew Dickey, Bob Pittman, John Hogan and other radio Simon Legrees who are deleterious to their careers.
I’ve got 3 great moves right here – and radio people are more than qualified to get into something that has some life left in it, rather than something that is sucking the life out of them.
3 things that can change their lives.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- First, what’s the outlook for more layoffs ahead – this is crucial for those who care about their careers. My updated timetable.
- Now the options – the biggest, best and most attractive industry to get into with your radio skills. I’d do this. In fact, I’m going to.
- What’s the next big option made in heaven for radio people who want to stay connected to audiences.
- What you need to know from all those radio people who left the industry.
- If you do one thing and nothing else to advance your radio career – do this.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
Start an Inside Music Media subscription (monthly or yearly) here.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to me privately here.
Visit my motivational blog here.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning