Now this is a headline that is irresistible because it is so outrageous. Who has the answers that will save the music business?
I confess, it's not me, but I do have some ideas and they're based on my observations of smart Internet people and the next generation which I have gotten to know very well over the past three years.
Amazon has announced it will begin selling digital rights management-free music as it creates its own version of Apple's iTunes.
For the rest of us, this sounds like good news. More music available without anti-piracy technology and it all plays on our iPods.
But it's not that&hellip
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts