If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The latest crooked tactic to make it appear their financials are up to expectations when they’re falling short – and it’s all legal, kind of.
- How they come up with money at the end of each quarter even when they don’t have it.
- How radio groups are creating “phantom billing” – billing that is not really there and it’s happening increasingly.
- Sleazy consolidators’ dishonest solutions to declining spot revenue.
- How groups like iHeart, Entercom and Clownsquare are pivoting from declining ad revenue to event marketing.
- How they’re lying about digital revenue.
- A list of 7 ways radio groups are cooking the books and it’s not pretty.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in my Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Reserve the date for my Radio Solutions Conference – here. Preview topics.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change