INSIDE . . .
- In what year will SiriusXM crash and burn like Pandora is now.
- How satellite radio and terrestrial radio have their fates tied together.
- Why 86 million Millennials 18-34 won’t pay for radio.
- Why this same group won’t listen to free terrestrial radio either.
- What is the secret ingredient that radio fails to give the largest group of listeners.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters