INSIDE . . .
- In what year will SiriusXM crash and burn like Pandora is now.
- How satellite radio and terrestrial radio have their fates tied together.
- Why 86 million Millennials 18-34 won’t pay for radio.
- Why this same group won’t listen to free terrestrial radio either.
- What is the secret ingredient that radio fails to give the largest group of listeners.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy