INSIDE . . .
- In what year will SiriusXM crash and burn like Pandora is now.
- How satellite radio and terrestrial radio have their fates tied together.
- Why 86 million Millennials 18-34 won’t pay for radio.
- Why this same group won’t listen to free terrestrial radio either.
- What is the secret ingredient that radio fails to give the largest group of listeners.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora
- CBS Merger Meltdown