Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Dickey to Regain Control of Cumulus in Takeover Bid here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why this is not a rumor or prediction – it’s fact
- Timing of Lew’s move
- How long will Dickey’s takeover bid take
- What will the takeover look like
- The plan to purge the Cumulus board
- Who Lew will fire on Day One
- McVay was hired by Lew – is he safe with 2 years left on his contract?
- Will Bob Walker and Dave Milner be kept – they’re running 90 stations apiece right now.
- What about Gary Pizzati – he’s being paid $1 million by Berner not to work right now.
- A look at the future of Senior VPs and new company structure.
- What happens to Engage, The Dickey era-program that every seller hated.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Bonneville’s 1-Year Rental Deal with Entercom
Cumulus Defaults – What Happens Now
Pittman Group Eyes iHeart
The Cumulus “Take a Pay Cut or Get Fired” Letter
Entercom’s Plans for CBS Stations
The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,794 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Start a subscription here.