1. Is Spotify the second coming of Pandora? The radio killer? Or another in a long line of all you can eat paid subscription services that is nothing to worry about?
2. Why everyone has it all wrong – Spotify is not the enemy radio has feared since the beginning of digital. I’ll tell you what you should be afraid of – right here in this piece.
3. What one thing Spotify is about to do that radio stations should steal – and I’m not talking about their programming. Even better!
4. Why Spotify and all the other monthly subscription music services have the same problem as FM radio but neither knows it. You will.
5. Radio’s defense against Spotify – four actionable steps – that can prevent making a huge blunder which is – doing nothing.
6. PLUS … How to start your own local paid subscriber music service, run ads, collect fees, make money from the first day even with high music royalty charges. I’ll even reveal the “sweet spot” price point.
Everyday I try to give my readers something that will give them the edge.
What a great day to try it.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.