Cumulus is in the process of cutting $50 million in expenses by the end of the year or sooner – a promise made to lenders who financed the Citadel acquisition.
Ten victims got fired in Dallas alone this week. I’ve got the details you won’t read anywhere else.
Cumulus is telling employees one thing and then doing what they always do.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through to unlock today’s content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. The 5-part plan to cut $50 million in expenses by the end of the year or sooner.
2. The new market management setup Cumulus will be emulating from another consolidator. The plan and who that consolidator is.
3. I’ve got the line on whether any markets are exempt from the $50 million firing spree.
4. What the heck is Mike McVay up to? The onetime consultant is drinking the Kumulus Kool Aid but if you examine his recent public statements, you’ve figured out another piece of the puzzle. I’ve got it for you right here.
5. They’re going after Citadel employees only, right?
6. What Cumulus will do next after $50 million is cut from their expenses.
The answers begin here.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (almost 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.