Station operators have been thrown into a panic.
On-air ad sales alone can no longer help owners meet their projections without digital and now everything is about to change.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. What is waking radio executives up to digital – a business most do not understand or take seriously.
2. How radio groups are cooking the books on digital sales even though most people can’t tell.
3. The potential for an increased spend for digital in the next 12 months at top station groups.
4. When is Non-Traditional Revenue (NTR) considered digital.
5. The coming demand by owners that salespeople commit to a digital revenue goal every month. Go inside a big CBS market and see what they are requiring their salespeople to do in addition to selling spots.
6. The 3 killer digital business opportunities no station is currently doing that would easily sell themselves.
The answers start right here.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (almost 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.