INSIDE . . .
- Does Rush stay or does he go – the decision.
- If he stays, what does he earn (compared to the $400 million he made in 2008).
- What about those troublesome licensing contracts Premiere stuffed down the throats of Rush affiliates.
- The declining ad revenue situation and how that affects Rush’s future.
- What market is left for a conservative in the age of rising socialism who appeals primarily to people over 65 – big enough to renew Rush?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers