INSIDE . . .
- Does Rush stay or does he go – the decision.
- If he stays, what does he earn (compared to the $400 million he made in 2008).
- What about those troublesome licensing contracts Premiere stuffed down the throats of Rush affiliates.
- The declining ad revenue situation and how that affects Rush’s future.
- What market is left for a conservative in the age of rising socialism who appeals primarily to people over 65 – big enough to renew Rush?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell