It had to happen.
Sooner or later, even the good companies start to act like the Evil Doers and Evil Empires.
Radio revenue is down, digital competition is up.
Enter, the Good Groups Panic Plans.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- COX– the likelihood of more station sales by year’s end and the chance they will continue to selectively combine jobs and eliminate people.
- BONNEVILLE & HUBBARD – Two of the best operators but one has an insurance policy against a bad year and the other has a plan for cutting costs if necessary.
- SAGA – A surprising prediction about a radio group that rarely makes the headlines.
- ENTERCOM – the trigger that will make them become more like Cumulus.
- CBS RADIO – How long it can go without having to reduce staff.
- And what everyone is wondering! What is the bellwether for radio’s future – it’s not Clear Channel, not Cumulus. It’s how this one company does.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy