It used to be that when I went to the beach I saw -- and heard -- boom boxes blaring local radio stations. And those stations were great! Young DJs having fun on the radio.
Each year it is becoming harder to find a visible radio on the beach owned by anyone -- of any age.
The world is changing and I wonder sometimes whether the people running the radio industry are as interested in this important fact as they are trying to save their own necks.
As I warned a long time ago, Citadel seems on the brink of some type of bankruptcy reorganization despite the fact that it made a minor debt payment last week and held off&hellip
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic