Have you noticed what young consumers are doing with their cell phones?
If you're a baby boomer or Gen Xer, your cell phone could be in your pocket or briefcase until you need it.
But Millennials hold their phones in the palm of their hands -- all the time. Ready to send and receive text messages and stay connected with their social circle.
Look around. You'll see.
Understanding the importance of this is major if you're in the music or media business.
We know that cell phones are probably the single most important device to the next generation.
Even more critical than an iPod.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts