- Here are the first concrete results of Jeff Marcus’ “intervention” to save Cumulus and his 30% stake in the company from further Dickey damage.
- How these new changes will be rolled out – which markets first and how soon.
- What about the Dickey appointees that are in place and who have supported their ill-fated strategy? Here’s how Marcus will handle them.
- Specifically – let’s get to it – what about McVay and John Dickey.
- In one market, employees are ecstatic because of this announcement – and it may repeat in other markets – details. Cumulus pride!
- The fundamental change in which Cumulus stations will be managed in the post-Dickey era.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent
- Radio’s Next Act: Subscriptions, Alexa & Video
- No Townsquare Layoffs Through Year End
- No Ad Rescue in Radio’s Political Revenue
- Radio Seeking Non-Radio Merger Partners