- Here are the first concrete results of Jeff Marcus’ “intervention” to save Cumulus and his 30% stake in the company from further Dickey damage.
- How these new changes will be rolled out – which markets first and how soon.
- What about the Dickey appointees that are in place and who have supported their ill-fated strategy? Here’s how Marcus will handle them.
- Specifically – let’s get to it – what about McVay and John Dickey.
- In one market, employees are ecstatic because of this announcement – and it may repeat in other markets – details. Cumulus pride!
- The fundamental change in which Cumulus stations will be managed in the post-Dickey era.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors