- Here are the first concrete results of Jeff Marcus’ “intervention” to save Cumulus and his 30% stake in the company from further Dickey damage.
- How these new changes will be rolled out – which markets first and how soon.
- What about the Dickey appointees that are in place and who have supported their ill-fated strategy? Here’s how Marcus will handle them.
- Specifically – let’s get to it – what about McVay and John Dickey.
- In one market, employees are ecstatic because of this announcement – and it may repeat in other markets – details. Cumulus pride!
- The fundamental change in which Cumulus stations will be managed in the post-Dickey era.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart